BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13 February 2012

A Valentine's "Tape" for Tina...

Tina,

Thank you for giving me our five little Valentines.  They're wonderful and I am so very grateful that you are their mother.  And my wife.  You make me complete.

These two years have been hard for me.  I can't even fathom how hard they've been for you, my love.  But my heart is full of gratitude and amazement at your love for me and for our children.  You've been patient, strong, and so steadfast.  I don't believe there are many women in the world who could come close to being your equal.

Your support and your faith in me has helped me through the deepest Hells of my life.  These last 2 years have been times that would surely have destroyed my faith in myself and in God if it weren't for you.  You're wonderful.

You're the "total package", Tina.  I got the best on earth when I got you.  I love you with all my heart and I'm so glad that "forever" really means forever with us.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Always,
John



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 comments: